Monday, April 2, 2007

Welcome,,,,,,

Hello every one,

My name is Mohamed Al Saadi. I was born in Al Ain in the east of the UAE. I am twenty eight years old and married with three children. I speak Arabic and English. I live in Al-Shamkah, which is about 50 kilometers from the center of the city on the Sweihan road.

I am an admin officer in Abu Dhabi Gas Industrials Company in the real estate department. I have joined HCT to continue studying and get a higher certificate. Also, I would like to improve my skills and knowledge which will help me to change my position and increase the production of my company. our company is one from the largest gas companies in the world so it always looks for highly qualified employees and sends them on different courses.

I like reading, learning English and playing football.

In summary, as you can see my daily routine is busy, so I enjoy the weekend with my family.

No comments: